H-E Parts International Engine Solutions provides world-class industrial diesel engine re-manufacturing services to the mining, stationary power and oil and gas industries. Our dedication to quality and precision ensures that every one of our StaTerra Power™ diesel rebuilds run like new.
We are a company where talented people are encouraged to excel and where we foster development and support employees to reach their highest potential.
Do you want to work for a global organization that takes pride in their work and values their employees above all else? Then H-E Parts International wants to speak with you! An excellent full time, permanent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced engine assembly technician to join our team based in Seattle, Washington. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and collaborative Engine Assembly Technician with Caterpillar and Cummins diesel engine experience for an immediate start. H-E Parts provides work class facilities with in-house dynamometer capabilities along with competitive hourly rates + overtime + tool allowance + excellent medical, dental, vision and 401k benefit options for you and your family! If you want to advance your career and be part of an ever-growing team that promotes a quality and safety culture then H-E Parts is for you. We look forward to hearing from you today!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is #1.
- Understands and follows company safety requirements while maintaining a clean safe work environment.
- Strive for continual improvement within all areas of responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with co-workers and management personnel.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products and Dealer diagnostic/parts software.
- Report any potential hazard, accident, and or injuries to supervisor immediately.
- Dependable attendance
- Maintain accurate job times by company software.
- Own personal tooling necessary for job duties (air tools, measuring instruments, wrenches, sockets & ratchets, hammers, punches, pliers, prybars, screwdrivers etc..) (We provide a tool allowance).
- Complete knowledge of the proper operation of all tools and equipment necessary to preform job duties
- Proper completion of the required department certifications before taking on any new task.
- Knowledge of mechanics and Basic shop mathematics
- Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances using indicators micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to follow company instructions and procedures
- Ability to operate equipment and systems necessary to perform job duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with fellow employees and management.
- Ability to train others in processes and procedures as requested.
- Serve as a final check point for quality on all parts during assembly.
- Report quality deficiencies immediately to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Community College and or Vocational Trade School or 3-5 years relevant experience in heavy diesel and/or automotive industry required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.