- Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
- The Production Planner owns projects and work orders within Pronto and has the responsibility to open and close in a timely manner.
- Work cooperatively with technicians to ensure Component Reports, Scope of Works and Tear Down Reports are submitted in a professional, accurately, and presentable fashion.
- Assists customers with product information including part numbers, pricing, and availability.
- Provides estimates for cost repair shop work order evaluations into a repair quote that explains the condition of the customer's component, the proposed repair process, the parts used and the final cost of the repair.
- Translate Sales forecast with production’s plan, highlighting discrepancies.
- Provide meaningful reports to site management based on findings and performance of production, report on actual labor to budget.
- Lead Job Status meetings with site management and Finance.
- Work with Purchasing to ensure parts availability when needed by Operations in support of the overall build schedule.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to inventory.
- Manage deadlines based on project milestones and due dates.