We currently seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Officer to join Adelaide team. In this permanent full-time role, your core focus will be to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Create and maintain customer accounts within ERP system.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Generate and send out monthly customer statements.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Generate age analysis.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash and payments.
- Process credit card payments.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics report.
- Maintain and distribute all EOM sales reports/charts including budget and forecast variance detail.
Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented, and responsive team. To achieve this we are looking for someone with 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role. You will also have:
- Dedicated experience in accounts receivable;
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures;
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures;
- Knowledge of general accounting principals;
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Be approachable, personable and have a willingness to learn.
- Be systematic, disciplined and good at detail work.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements;
- A commitment to working in a safe manner, abiding by all safety processes and procedures
You will preferably have:
- Certificate IV in Accounting would be highly regarded,
- Knowledge of Pronto or other ERP systems.
- Knowledge of current OH&S legislation.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of mobile mining equipment.
We will provide a safe, productive and supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees. You can also expect:
- Job Security and the potential for Career Advancement
- Competitive Salary
- Internal training and upskilling