Conduct all activities in a safe manner whilst adhering to HEPICS SH&E policies and statutory regulations and alerting others regarding potential concerns.
Ensure adherence to the HEPICS Quality Assurance system and that all documentation under your control conforms to HEPICS Quality and Management Systems.
- Familiarisation with all available job-related information (scopes of work, maintenance manuals, assembly instructions, parts lists etc).
- Disassemble and rebuild items in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Record disassembly and assembly information as required or as detailed in scopes of work/job routes.
- Supply relevant information to enable the Project Managers to provide a costing for the customer
- Develop and ensure adherence to HEPICS standards and practices.
- Travel to customer site and perform repair work as necessary
- Compliance with company/customer OHS requirements during visits to site.
- Ensure special processes are carried out to specification
- Notify supervisor of any nonconformance
This position will be required to discuss work related choices with the Senior Site Supervisor and the Project Manager or delegate regarding decisions that will directly impact the department.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Trade qualification – Mechanical Fitter or Boilermaker.
Minimum of 3 years’ specific crushing experience.
Demonstrated commitment to safety and environmental management.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS PREFFERED:
Strong problem solving skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Teamwork and facilitation skills.
Demonstrated Leadership skills.
Commitment to safety and knowledge of safety concepts.
Commitment to quality and the concepts of continuous improvement.
Be a self-starter and be able to work unsupervised.
Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to respond to a changing work environment.
Willingness to travel to customer sites as and when required.