|Category||Customer Service & Contact Center Operations|
The Director of Global Sourcing will be responsible for developing the global strategy, prioritization, supplier selection and execution of our spend initiatives. Harmonization will include OEM dealer spend, genuine parts spend, aftermarket spend and indirect spend. The goal is to ensure purchased materials meet our quality requirements, is purchased at the lowest possible cost, and is available to meet demand requirements while balancing service and inventory objectives. This role drives value across 500 suppliers with global spend in excess of $100M USD.
It is the responsibility of every H-E Parts International employee to insure a safe work environment. All H-E Parts employees share the responsibility to insure at the end of the day we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment value surpasses all other responsibilities. Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director will make decisions that impact the entire organization in terms of sourcing, contracts and pricing.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Strong negotiating skills
• Solid analytical, planning, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of ISO requirements
• 5+ years MPS/MRP experience with a Bachelors degree or minimum of 10 years of experience in a Sourcing or Procurement Manager role without a degree.
Preferred Requirements / Certification / Licensure
• Certification (APICS and/or CPM)