ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for sourcing goods/services required by the organization including: (1) OEM dealer spend; (2) genuine parts spend; (3) aftermarket non-OEM spend; and (4) indirect spend;
- Ensures sourcing objectives achieved, including: (1) supplier on-time delivery; (2) material cost productivity; and (3) quality;
- Assists Operational and Engineering leadership in annual planning, helping to develop cost estimates, with support from the other regional procurement leaders;
- Working to build global supplier agreements, with yearly line reviews and spend/cost targets;
- Develops and implements strategy for Product and Service Sourcing
- Manages Supplier Selection in accordance with quality and engineering specifications
- Strategically re-negotiates local or regional pricing/terms with global terms/conditions
- Evaluates supplier performance and negotiates terms/concessions and rebates accordingly
The Director will make decisions that impact the entire organization in terms of sourcing, contracts and pricing.
- Position requires collaboration with Executives, procurement teams globally, suppliers, Contract specialists, Engineering and Operations.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Strong negotiating skills
• Solid analytical, planning, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of ISO requirements
• 5+ years MPS/MRP experience with a Bachelors degree or minimum of 10 years of experience in a Sourcing or Procurement Manager role without a degree.
- 25% travel estimate
- Valid passport and valid driver’s license required
Preferred Requirements / Certification / Licensure
• Certification (APICS and/or CPM)