The purpose of this position is to safely dismantle, rebuild and repair components and products whilst maintaining the highest quality finish to accepted industry standards..
This is a hands-on role to produce high quality work in acceptable time frames.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner whilst adhering to HEPICS SH&E policies and statutory regulations and alerting others regarding potential concerns.
- Ensure adherence to the HEPICS Quality Assurance system and that all documentation under your control conforms to HEPICS Quality and Management Systems.
- Familiarisation with all available job-related information (scopes of work, maintenance manuals, assembly instructions, parts lists etc).
- Disassemble and rebuild items in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Record disassembly and assembly information as required or as detailed in scopes of work/job routes.
- Supply relevant information to enable the Project Managers to provide a costing for the customer
- Develop and ensure adherence to HEPICS standards and practices.
- Travel to customer site and perform repair work as necessary
- Compliance with company/customer OHS requirements during visits to site.
- Ensure special processes are carried out to specification
- Notify supervisor of any nonconformance
This position will be required to discuss work related choices with the Site Supervisor or delegate regarding decisions that will directly impact the department.
- Site Supervisor
- Service Manager
- Executive Operations Manager
- Site team
- Operational Managers
- Employees or internal customers
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Trade Qualification and experience working in manufacturing environment or mining related industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar heavy manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ site experience
- Crusher and Wear product experience
- Demonstrated ability to read detailed drawings
- High risk wok licenses – DG
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Gas test atmosphere
- Fire Training