H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division is seeking a motivated, organised and reliable individual to fill our Sales / Admin Support role at our Adelaide Branch.
H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division is the leading independent supplier of replacement parts and components for haul trucks, electric shovels and hydraulic excavators to the mining industry. Our company is a national provider of industrial radiator and heat exchange repair services and engineered new solution within mining, transport and general industry business sectors. Widely recognised as an industry leader.
About the role
- Prepare and supply customer quotations.
- Absolute discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
- Follow up enquiries.
- Creating Invoicing/purchase orders/dispatch dockets.
- Scanning documents to file.
- Organise freight bookings.
- Keep track of stock movements on jobs.
- Liaise with workshop for job priorities.
- Keep track of outstanding quotes and update regularly.
- Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
- Comply with all company policies, standards, specifications and systems.
- Take reasonable care to protect their own health and safety and the safety of others.
- Contribute to Company improvement in areas such as safety, quality, environmental, production methods, tooling, job functions etc.
- Undertake training as required.
- Undertake appropriate housekeeping duties to ensure the safe operation of their work area.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Qualifications & experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Mechanical &/or radiator knowledge - Advantage
- Forklift & vehicle Licences
- Knowledge of Pronto system or similar ERP systems.
- Computer literate with Microsoft products – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to plan, develop and maintain electronic and paper-based filing systems.
- Able to work in busy conditions, subject to tight timeframes and with competing demands
Preferred Qualifications and Personal Attributes
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• Excellent time management skills
• Good organisational skills.
• High level of attention to detail
• Good written and oral skills.
• High level of initiative and judgment.
• Commitment to quality and the concepts of continuous improvement.
• Flexibility to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
Rewards & Benefits
- Job Security and potential for advancement
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Internal training
- Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented and responsive team. We will provide a safe, productive, supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees.
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you H-E Parts would love to hear from you!