H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division Pty Ltd is seeking a motivated, organised and reliable individual to fill the Sales & Logistics Coordinator role at our Forrestdale Branch. This role will facilitate communication between production, sales and distribution to promote efficient and cost-effective distribution of goods. It also supports the sales department in the coordination of sales-related activities. Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented, and responsive team. We will provide a safe, productive, supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees.
H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division is the leading independent supplier of replacement parts and components for haul trucks, electric shovels and hydraulic excavators to the mining industry. Our company is a national provider of industrial radiator and heat exchange repair services and engineered new solution within mining, transport and general industry business sectors. Widely recognised as an industry leader.
About the role
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations;
- Processing of all stock transactions within the ERP system;
- Raise purchase orders to ensure that stock is available as required.
- Coordinate and track shipments to the customer.
- Monitor stock levels and participate in stock takes as required.
- Provide accurate reports to management.
- Ensure that the sales team has up to date sales materials to assist in their roles.
- Answer phone calls and emails relating to sales enquiries and provide up to date information to the customer.
- Input customer orders into the ERP system ensuring that prices, including any applicable discounts, and product numbers and shipping details are correct.
Qualifications & experience
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Inventory maintenance experience;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements;
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations;
- Forklift License;
- Certificate IV in Sales or Supply Chain would be highly regarded,
- Experience with ERP systems particularly Pronto
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in as a part of a team or individually and develop knowledge of procedures;
- Attention to detail, ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, general correspondence and apply the knowledge;
- On the job training will be provided;
- Current drivers’ licence;
- Strong commitment to WHS policies and procedures is essential;
- Willing to work overtime when required, however there is flexibility in rosters;
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision;
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you H-E Parts would love to hear from you!