- Dynamic Mining Services Company
- Full time Permanent Role
- Forrestdale, Perth Location
H-E Parts International is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components and equipment that provide innovative solutions to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors. With 40 facilities across 7 countries, H-E Parts International are proud to partner with many of the world’s leading miners. The Australian headquarters of H-E Parts International is based in Forrestdale.
Working as an integral part of the corporate finance team and reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a diverse range of areas including providing financial management support, preparation and submission of various financial reports, management, and reconciliations between both internal systems. You will also ensure compliance with group accounting and reporting standards to enhance corporate governance.
- Preparation of Management financial reports for the small corporate office including monthly journal entries, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and adjustments.
- All aspects of Accounts Payable for corporate office, including credit card expense collation and reconciliations.
- Compilation of consolidated month end and quarterly reports, including balance sheet, profit & loss and cashflow statements.
- Coordinate the gathering of various reporting information from subsidiary controllers - inventory, intercompany and foreign currency balances.
- Corporate office monthly BAS preparation and lodgement.
- Ensure all financial reporting complies with accounting principles and meets end of month timetables.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify issues, risks and implement improvement opportunities.
- Manage stationery orders and assist with office support tasks.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree or Tertiary qualification in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in MS Excel at an intermediate/advanced level.
- Extensive knowledge of management reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate results.
- Have the Right to Work in Australia and reside in Perth.
- Familiarity with Pronto and Hyperion would be highly regarded.
- Mining Services Experience would be valued.
- Be a part of a team providing high-quality customer service to our business.
- Develop your accounting depth with international exposure.
- Fast-paced organisation in growth mode.
- Development opportunities being a Hitachi-owned business.
- Strong Company Values and a commitment to Safety.