We have a rare and exciting opportunity available for an energetic HR extraordinaire to join our small Human Resources Team at Naval Base.
The successful applicant will be required to hit the ground running with a focus on trades recruitment, performance management, grievance disputes and everything in between. This blended role will be a combination of recruitment and generalist HR.
Based at our well-equipped office in Naval Base (with an excellent coffee machine), and easy access in-between the Freeway and Rockingham Rd. This role is offered on a permanent basis providing support to our workshops, and the Allgo Engineering Team.
Our ideal recruit must be confident in their decision making and relations with all walks of life such as tradies and their Supervisors and be able to build rapport at all levels across a diverse workforce. They should not be afraid of a robust technical discussion and most importantly, they have fun while they work!
What you can expect daily:
- Undertaking H-E Parts International Crushing Solutions and Allgo Engineering’s end to end recruitment process, using Workday and other systems.
- Advertising, recruitment, interviewing, conducting reference checks.
- Providing hiring recommendations and support to hiring managers.
- Management of social media channels to support both attraction and brand awareness.
- Proactive sourcing of talent using existing and contemporary tools.
- Coordinate pre-employment medicals and draft employment contracts.
- Coordinate inductions, onboarding, and training programs for new and existing employees.
- Contribute to the development of HR forms, policies, templates, and related documents.
- Coordinate probation and performance reviews with department leaders.
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you will also support the HR function of the business and other duties as required.
- Proactively promoting the H-E Parts International policies and values.
What you will bring to the role:
- Tertiary Degree in HR, and a CPHR or a commitment to progress towards this qualification.
- Proven Recruitment experience within a fast paced, high-volume, mining, construction, or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with HRIS systems, ideally Workday, would be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to put your ideas and opinions forward in respectful team debates/meetings.
- Excellent organisation, strong attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing and growing business environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of a team and to think outside the box.