H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division Pty Ltd is seeking a motivated, organised and reliable individual to fill our Radiator Service / Repair Technician role at our Paget Branch. This role will be responsible for the service and repair of radiators, Oil Coolers, Charge air coolers and other associated products in line with H-E Parts work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and QA standards. Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented, and responsive team. We will provide a safe, productive, supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees.
H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division is the leading independent supplier of replacement parts and components for haul trucks, electric shovels and hydraulic excavators to the mining industry. Our company is a national provider of industrial radiator and heat exchange repair services and engineered new solution within mining, transport and general industry business sectors. Widely recognised as an industry leader.
About the role
- Stripping, washing and testing radiators and cooling components
- Buffing radiator tubes
- Use of basic hand tools
- Manual handling
- Basic housekeeping duties
- Additional duties can include painting, strip and assembly, pressure testing and soldering.
Qualifications & experience
- People looking to upskill such as LV/Auto mechanics and mechanically minded T/As are encouraged to apply;
- Current High-risk forklift Licnence;
- Knowledge of industrial radiators;
- Experience with automotive and heavy vehicle radiator fitting;
- Experienced in soldering;
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn and develop;
- Understanding of Safe Operating Procedures.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a "workshop" environment and develop knowledge of workshop procedures;
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Attention to detail, ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, general correspondence and apply the knowledge;
- On the job training specific to radiator and cooling package overhauling will be provided
- Current drivers’ licence
- Strong commitment to WHS policies and procedures is essential
- Willing to work overtime when required, however there is flexibility in rosters;
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to operate grinders, spray painting equipment and other tools and machinery as required in a safe manner and develop knowledge of the use and maintenance of workshop equipment;
Rewards & Benefits
- Job Security and potential for advancement;
- Competitive wages including overtime penalty rates;
- Excellent working conditions with all work being carried out in a spacious workshop with industry specific tooling to safely carry out tasks.
- Internal training
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you H-E Parts would love to hear from you!