H-E Parts International Mining Solutions seeking a motivated, organised and reliable individual to fill our Estimator Technical Support role at our Welshpool Branch. This role will be responsible for planning and carrying out all estimating activities and provide technical support relating to products, pricing, service to our customers and identify new opportunities to new and existing customers. Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented and responsive team. We will provide a safe, productive, supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees.
H-E Parts is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components, and equipment to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors.
Our divisions offer solutions in support of mobile surface mining equipment, fixed crushing and minerals processing equipment, and mobile construction equipment fleets. At H-E Parts, we provide our customers with a superior alternative to many of the traditional OEM channels by responsively delivering innovative solutions that award the customer with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Our mission is to supply customers with the highest quality replacements parts, components, and services that improve life cycle performance and lower costs. We will deliver a superior alternative by providing innovative, engineered solutions designed to support mine and industrial maintenance professionals.
About the role
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Produce estimates, quotes and proposals for existing and prospective customers.
- Generate quotes and job reports for all complete components disassembled on site, as per the work instruction provided.
- Generate quotation for parts orders.
- Provide product and sales training relating to company products to H-E Parts personnel & Clients alike.
- Identify opportunities for the representation of H-E Parts products and services
- Provide customer support relating to products, pricing, service and technical information;
- Carry out all aspects of job administration relating to the technical sales, customer support function including, but not limited to, sales order creation, job creation, quoting and follow up with the client;
- Liaise with existing customers, providing them with constant update on work in progress and identifying priorities for ongoing and incoming work.
- Liaise with manager / workshop supervisor regarding planning to ensure that customer delivery expectations are met;
- Manage the processing of new incoming work in the ERP the system.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers
- promote H-E Parts International and H-E Parts International Mining Solutions Pty Ltd products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- expedite a suitable solution relating to customer problems, complaints and warranty claims.
- Keep abreast of new products/services and their applications through continual analysis of the marketplace.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions, as required.
- assist customers to trouble shoot issues and negotiate warranty complaints
The specific position description of the employees function within the organisation gives a general indication of the duties to be performed, however, the duties are not be considered restrictive and are not be limited to those listed.
Qualifications: Education and/or Experience:
- Trade Certificate in the mechanical or heavy earthmoving industry
- Able to plan, develop and maintain electronic and paper-based filing systems.
- Able to work in busy conditions, subject to tight timeframes and with competing demands.
- Computer literate with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Pronto Database or ERP system.
- Exposure to Heavy Engineering / Mining Services / Construction Industry
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Absolute discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good written and oral skills.
- High level of initiative and judgment.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Commitment to quality and the concepts of continuous improvement.
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role.
- Ability to travel when required.
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you H-E Parts would love to hear from you!