- Add Value to Diverse Marketing Activities
- Permanent, Full Time Role in Growing Global Mining Services Business
- Forrestdale, Perth, WA
H-E Parts International is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components and equipment that provide innovative solutions to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors. With 40 facilities across 7 countries, H-E Parts International are proud to partner with many of the world’s leading miners.
Join our global marketing team assisting with the creation of marketing materials, client communications, promotions, and events. This role would suit a qualified individual keen to learn the hands-on practical application of a broad range of marketing and communications activities in a busy global environment.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Services Manager, your focus is to:
- Contribute to the development of global company marketing material.
- Research and develop content for digital and social media channels.
- Apply designated branding guidelines to ensure global consistency.
- Assist with the planning of corporate functions, events, and exhibitions.
- Contribute to public relations research and preparation of content.
- Provide responsive customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain CRM systems and documentation.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or Commerce.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress CMS software.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Show initiative and can work unsupervised.
- Results driven and attention to detail.
- Coaching and mentoring as part of an accomplished team.
- Exposure to marketing projects around the world.
- Fast-paced organisation with diverse marketing activities.
- Exposure to development opportunities being a Hitachi-owned business.
- Strong Company Values and a commitment to Safety.