- The purpose of this position is to maintain management systems aligned with ISO standards and the HEPI Group and make recommendations to establish best practice standards for the Company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining all aspects of company compliance in Occupational Health, Safety, Quality, and Environment.
- Assist in the implementation of the ISO management systems for Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Assist in the Implementation and maintenance procedures with awareness of current State and National legislation to ensure ongoing
- Assist the business to achieve a good understanding of ISO standards and internal compliance requirements.
- Participate in the Annual Internal Audits which take place at various Mining Solutions branches and locations and ensure all matters in relation to compliance have been audited
- Make recommendations to management that will improve safety compliance and reduce the risk of hazards in the
- Implement any Training requirement of Management and other staff as deemed necessary, or as directed by the Group QA Compliance Manager or to ensure Compliance with legislation and company
- Participate in the preparation of monthly safety reports and statistics and forward to appropriate managers and
- Measure KPI’s on Safety performance aligned with HEPI global targets
- Undertake projects and tasks not specifically listed here as required to ensure the highest level of compliance standards are met or as directed by the Group QA Compliance Manager
- Ensure company policies and procedures are maintained, implemented and
- Assist in the development of new procedures and processes including Document Control Management
- Ensure adequate controls for equipment used, supplied, serviced and repaired is compliant with HSE standards Australian Standards, regulations and codes of practice must be adhered to at all times specific to Mining Solutions business
- Ensure incidents are reported immediately, escalating as required to the Group Safety
- Ensure all incidents are investigated and actioned in accordance with all company, industry standard and legislative
- Undertake scheduled HS&E activities as
- Manage non-conformance to HS&E related matters
- In conjunction with operational supervisors, identify and manage recognized risks and control and remove
- Ensure compliance to group induction and training
The specific position description of the employees’ function within the organisation gives a general indication of the duties to be performed, however, the duties are not be considered restrictive and are not be limited to those listed.
Position will be required to make decisions that will directly impact the company
- HEPA Group Shared Services
- Supervisors and Managers
- Industry specialists and advisory groups
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a similar industrial
- Excellent verbal and written skills – Advanced interpersonal communications
- Leadership skills – Team Building and Guidance to
- Ability to coach individuals of varying skill levels to become more
- Formal qualifications in WHS, Quality, Auditing and Training Management
- Ability to prepare advanced reports, analyse data, implement new systems and maintain
- SharePoint Experience
- Document Control Management
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Good organisational
- Good written and oral
- High level of initiative and
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Commitment to quality and the concepts of continuous
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet the demands of the
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the accountabilities of the job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, feel with their hands, reach and handle materials weighing up to 20 kilograms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to moving objects (materials handled and transported throughout the plant via cranes, fork trucks and other employees).
- All employees must complete initial Safety
- Employees must ensure compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and work practices established by H‐E Parts
- Avoid any activity that creates or poses a serious hazard to themselves or others while working for H‐ E Parts
- Immediately bring any safety concern to your supervisor, or others designated by departmental procedures.
- If any employee believes that performing an assigned work task or activity may pose a serious risk to life or health, discuss the issue immediately and directly with your
- Prior to operating any equipment supplied by H‐E Parts International, employees are to be adequately trained, equipped, monitored, evaluated, and guided as appropriate, to comply with established safety policies, standards, and