- Exciting IT Support Position
- Permanent, Full Time Role in Growing Global Mining Services Business
- Naval Base, Perth, WA
H-E Parts International is part of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. We are a major supplier of equipment, spare parts and wear products, remanufactured components and consumables to the global mining, quarrying and heavy construction industries throughout Australia, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We have an opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to join our small IT team primarily supporting our facilities at Naval Base using both onsite and remote IT Support processes.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, your focus is to:
- Perform day to day Desktop and Systems Administration support.
- Provide responsive and effective IT support to ensure a high-quality end user experience.
- Resolve IT queries and manage through the IT support ticketing process.
- Deliver to the agreed service levels by applying standardized IT solutions.
- Work closely with Senior IT Team to develop new solutions.
- Contribute to the IT team as it delivers onsite, remote and internet solutions to the wider business across Australia.
- An accomplished Senior IT Helpdesk support and Systems Administrator.
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft environments (e.g. Windows 10, Windows server, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365 (Outlook, Office Suite, SharePoint, Teams).
- Demonstrated understanding of network and Internet-based technologies (e.g. IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN and VPN).
- Experience working in ITIL environments.
- Exposure to backup and antivirus solutions.
- Certifications in Microsoft and other technologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Be a part of a committed and customer focused team.
- Fast-paced organisation in growth mode.
- Exposure to development opportunities being a Hitachi-owned business.
- Strong Company Values and a commitment to Safety.