H-E Parts International is a leading independent supplier of parts, remanufactured components, and equipment to the global mining, quarrying, heavy construction, and energy sectors. The Mining Solutions Division delivers complete drivetrain solutions.
About the role
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager some of the responsibilities include:
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Updating of computer inventory system with receipts and despatch information
- Undertake training and development as required.
- Stock control in a warehouse environment.
- Trades assistant duties
- Contribute to the overall objectives of the team.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Current High Risk Forklift Licence
- High level of Computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Self-driven individual that can work within a team or autonomously
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Current drivers licence
- Physically fit and capable of manual handling.
- Strong commitment to WHS Policies and procedures is essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with ERP systems, e.g. Pronto, SAP etc.
Rewards & Benefits
- Job Security and potential for advancement
- Competitive wages including overtime penalty rates
- Excellent working conditions with all work being carried out in a spacious purpose-built workshop with industry specific tooling to safely carry out tasks.
- Internal training
- Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented and responsive team. We will provide a safe, productive, supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees.
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!