The purpose of this position is to perform all sales activity for the region/customers as allocated by the General Manager and to promote the full range of Allgo machining services. In conjunction with the Sales Manager at HEPICS, where possible, promote the full range of crushing solutions products and services.
Conduct all activities in a safe manner whilst adhering to Allgo SH&E policies and statutory regulations and alerting others regarding potential concerns.
Ensure adherence to the Allgo Quality Assurance system and that all documentation under your control conforms to Allgo Quality and Management Systems.
Ensure adherence and compliance to Group policies, procedures and standards.
1. Complete quotes for sales/ account managers so they can focus on business development
2. Estimate basic quotes for a range of clients
3. Assist with admin duties (ordering materials qa/qc and MDR reporting)
4. Take responsibility for a number of our lower value accounts and attempt to grow our market share while also assisting the other account managers
5. Conduct regular visits to customers and attend site visits with HEPICS sales team as and when required.
6. Report monthly on the region/customer performance and activity.
7. Provide growth in line with Allgo sales strategies to meet set budgets. Endeavour to maximise the profitability of jobs.
8. Develop and maintain relationships with all clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction and security of current contracts and to maximise revenue potential.
9. Develop a comprehensive database of all customers’ equipment/customers.
10. Provide timely feedback to the Executive General Manager regarding performance of sales.
11. Provide sales and technical support to customers as required.
12. Ensure the timely completion of trip reports when required.
13. Develop new business relationships through effective marketing and promotion and attend relevant trade shows and exhibitions as required. Attend HEPICS Sales Conference if required.
14. Be familiar with the range of services offered by Allgo and understand how to identify client requirements that can be met by these services.
15. Update customer information into the sales database.
16. Maintain a high level of market intelligence relating to current customer business activity as well as industry knowledge in general.
17. Strive to meet budget targets for the allocated region or customers.
18. Strive to achieve KPI targets set by the Executive General Manager.
19. Ensure timely, accurate and competitive pricing on all quotes while striving for maximum profitability.
20. Ensure job/work packs are collated in a timely and accurate manner.
21. Procure parts and material for jobs in a timely and accurate manner.
22. Prepare machine inspection reports.
23. Recommend to production staff customer delivery times are met and communicated to the customer.