|Category||Customer Service & Contact Center Operations|
|Job type||Customer Service & Contact Center Operations|
The purpose of this position is to manages all tasks associated with incoming and outgoing parts at HEPE whilst adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Pick and pack orders
• Goods receipting, dispatch and freight bookings
• Load/unloading with Forklifts
• Internal and external customer support
• Stock management and bin location maintenance
• Monitor consumables/packaging levels and raise requisitions when required
• Continual improvement and best practice initiatives
• General housekeeping of the workshops and yards
The following skills and attributes are required for this role:
• Forklift ticket (essential)
• Dogging ticket (essential)
• CN crane and HR Auto (desirable) - MR/HR License (desirable)
• Pronto ERP Experience (desirable)
• Intermediate excel, word and outlook skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
• A personal commitment to OH&S including daily contribution to toolbox talks, JHA and take 5 programs
• The ability to work autonomously, prioritise your workload and handle pressure.
• Good organisational and time management skills will be crucial