- Plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Verifie settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishe organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Must be trade qualified Fitter & Turner with 5 to 8 years’ experience
- Introduction to Intermediate Computer skills
- Understanding of Safe Operating Procedures
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- High level of initiative and judgement.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Commitment to quality and the concepts of continuous improvement.
We are growing, innovative and committed to ensuring that H-E Parts International Mining Solutions remains a great place to work. We do this by:
- Offering a flexible and stimulating workplace and investing in our people to enable us to adapt to the changing needs of our industry.
- Building the capability and culture of our people into a more highly skilled, professional, customer focused and efficient organisation.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a stable organisation with a great workplace culture and excellent employee benefits.
We also provide a range of employee benefits that will make your experience working at H-E Parts International Mining Solutions both professionally and personally rewarding.
Equal opportunity employer
H-E Parts International Mining Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.