The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the delivery of the sales, HME maintenance plans and market intelligence functions primarily for the mining sector of the WA operations. Whilst also serving to promote the greater capability of the other H-E Parts International (herein after known as HEPI) entities with a strong focus on grouped offerings from the engine and wheel groups divisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and deliver Sales, Marketing Strategy, and Brand Building.
- Develop customer sales plans and budgets, regularly report on progress and keep direct and senior managers informed at all times.
- Provide accurate reporting including upcoming client HME maintenance plans.
- Provide exceptional customer service and product performance issue management.
- Maintain efficient and effective systems with transparency for other sales and management staff. (Contacts, meeting reports, etc)
- Identify new opportunities for all HEPI divisions.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships at multiple levels and disciplines.
- Meet financial objectives through sales and gross margin results in line with budget.
- Provide technical assistance where requested.
- Prepare customer quotes for a range of products and services.
- Prepare all reporting requirements with quality information that is accurate, complete, objective, relevant and timely through the use of Salesforce.com
- Comply with the company requirements of confidentiality of information acquired in the course of one’s work except when authorised or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
- Contribute to new product development by highlighting opportunities in the market.
- Keep abreast of industry development and any market information. Effectively disseminate this information to management and key staff members.
- Share knowledge and maintain skills important and relevant to client’s needs.
- Proactively follow and promote the company Core Values.
The specific position description of the employees’ function within the organisation gives a general indication of the duties to be performed, however, the duties are not be considered restrictive and are not be limited to those listed.
Position will be required to make decisions that will directly impact the company.
National Sales Manager
H-E Parts Australia Employees
Industry specialists and advisory groups
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
10 Years’ experience in the sales field
Good communication skills at all levels
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Strong business sense and industry expertise
Degree in Business Administration or Sales
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the accountabilities of the job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, feel with their hands, reach and handle materials weighing up to 20 kilograms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to moving objects (materials handled and transported throughout the plant via cranes, fork trucks and other employees).
- All employees must complete initial Safety Training.
- Employees must ensure compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and work practices established by H-E Parts International.
- Avoid any activity that creates or poses a serious hazard to themselves or others while working for H-E Parts International.
- Immediately bring any safety concern to your supervisor, or others designated by departmental procedures.
- If any employee believes that performing an assigned work task or activity may pose a serious risk to life or health, discuss the issue immediately and directly with your supervisor.
- Prior to operating any equipment supplied by H-E Parts International, employees are to be adequately trained, equipped, monitored, evaluated, and guided as appropriate, to comply with established safety policies, standards, and procedures.