The Product & ServiceRepresentative - (PSR) Western Canada Territory position will be responsiblefor the account management and delivering of sales initiatives of HE PartsInternational (Canada) – Mining Solutions product and service offerings,including technical knowledge and presentations on Major Mining Components anall assigned accounts in the BC/ Western AB Sales region. These include thecontinuance, development and maintenance of customer relationships, as well asproduct presentation, both on a direct customer contact basis.
ThePSR is required to develop & maintain strong customer relationships withthe company’s existing customers and growing sales into these customers and newaccounts. Mainly focused on promoting our range of products and services to AboveGround Mines, but also other offerings in, Underground Mining, Forestry, Oil/Gas& Industrial type customers. This involves regular scheduled attendance atthe customer locations, as planned with Sales Manager. The expectation is all major accounts will bevisited regularly per month, as the business demands. Major accounts and tripplans will be discussed regularly with the Sales Manager and logged in CompanyCRM. Additionally, the PSR is also required to establish and develop newopportunities within this region. Their schedule must be flexible to be able tochange to meet customer and management needs. Up to 80% travel time may berequired, including overnight. Becomingtechnically able to present the benefits of our solutions with a focus on beingable to relay a lower operating cost vs an upfront transactional price is keyfactor in success of this role. Being a self-starter that can find solutions tocustomer issues from start to end and enlisting the support of the those aroundthem is critical. Finding offerings thatfit within H-E Parts abilities that can meet the target of reducing customeroperating costs, is also a key performance indicator of success in this role.
Meeting,and exceeding the sales budget for the territory, both in revenue and GM, aswell as finding opportunities and quoting products in all areas of H-E Partsbook of business, including but not limited to; components (including Engines),used parts (DomEx), friction and braking products and smaller parts (MSUS) willbe key performance indicators, and factors to determine success in theposition. Accounts, as well asgeographical travel area, may be added or removed from PSR’s area ofresponsibility as determined by the Sales Manager to best meet theserviceability and demands of customer service.
Itis the responsibility of every H-E Parts International, employee to insure asafe work environment. All H-E PartsInternational, employees share the responsibility to insure at the end of theday we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment value surpasses all other responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Safety – conduct all activities in a safemanner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting othersregarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
2. Salesbudgeting, use of reporting systems (including SalesForce & SAP),organization of selling efforts,quoting, strategies and general communication amongst the company.
3. Create,Develop and Maintain opportunity plans for all major accounts, as directed.
4. Measurementand review with Sales Manager monthly/yearly verses plans.
5. Developa focused approach to training.
6. Maintainon-going product development training
7. Regularcontact with all accounts in assigned territory.
8. Travelfor trade shows, cross selling or training as directed.
9. Crosspromote products & services from other H-E Parts International divisions.
10. Ensuringproper use of company resources involved with selling. Some of these are; SalesForce,SAP, Entertainment expenses, company intellectual property.
11. Customerservice meetings – be involved in reviewing backorder listing, actions plansand managing follow-up.
12. Pricingmanagement – report, establish and managing pricing strategies to achieve &exceed planned budget gross margin targets.
13. UsingExcel and MS Office products in your daily business to professionally analyzedata and create strong presentations to customers, management andcolleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. HighSchool Diploma or GED is required.
2. StrongKnowledge of Heavy Equipment in Mining, Construction and Industrial uses isrequired.
3. Excellentcommunication skills (Verbal and Written).
4. Embracesthe use of technology and metrics in sales processes.
5. Strongknowledge of MS Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, andcurrent technology such as Social Media, Laptops, Tablets and smartphones isrequired.
6. Strongmechanical aptitude.
7. Previousexperience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and ERP systems.
8. CurrentDriver’s license in good standing.
9. Avalid Passport.
1. Post-SecondaryDegree or Diploma in Business, Sales, Engineering or Heavy Equipment Trades.
2. Engineering,Technical, or Mechanical background.
3. Experiencein selling and/or servicing to Western Canada Mining Sites.