The purpose of this position is to assist the H-E Parts International Mining Solutions Canada Sales Division process and complete sales orders, customer inquiries and quotes in order to meet demands. The main responsibility of the role will be to interact with customer needs and process the paperwork in a timely manner. A secondary role of the position will be to work with the outside sales team to follow up on lost sales, deflective and migrated customers and maintain the records and contacts of house accounts.
It is the responsibility of every H-E Parts International, employee to insure a safe work environment. All H-E Parts International, employees share the responsibility to insure at the end of the day we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment value surpasses all other responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inside Sales / Customer support (50%)
- Provide secondary support for incoming phone calls where customers are making inquiries or placing orders.
- Enter orders, confirm deliveries, provide quotes for customers within our SAP system
- Direct customer inquiries to the qualified HEPI team member. Gather information and pass it to appropriate team member.
House Account Developer (25%)
- Establish contact with accounts not currently looked after by a field sales person (Typically “house accounts”)
- Develop plan for introduction of appropriate products to these accounts.
- Involve Sales Manager to ensure proper support is being provided by HEPI team for customer needs
- Keep customers current in our SalesForce data base.
Lead/Opportunity Developer using SalesForce (25%)
- Review targeted “opportunities” developed with Sales manager.
- Use resources contained within SalesForce to market solutions to appropriate customers and contacts
- Maintain SalesForce marketing campaigns developed with the Sale Manager.
- Help develop reports from SalesForce that will aide the sales team.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
At least one-year work experience or equivalent education is required.
- Previous experience in heavy equipment or industrial sales would be considered an asset.
- Background in Mining, Forestry, Marine or Construction fields would also be an asset.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office, CRM, ERP & Internet is required
- In Depth knowledge of SAP, Office, Salesforce would be considered an asset.
- Basic understanding of Heavy Equipment and Industrial business is required. Will be required to read and interpret product drawings.