The purpose of the charge is to perform a review of the components/equipment/products during the reception process according to the docket, verifying quantity, quality and states of these, preparing reports to the Dept. of foreign trade and areas involved as appropriate, all in accordance with the policy of quality, environmental, safety and health at work, and the provisions of the internal Regulations on order, hygiene and safety. You must understand the importance of your management in the production process, and maintain an attitude of service and teamwork.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be sure that all the activities are going on in a safe way, using PPE and adhering to the Company´s policy and alert others about possible concerns. Security is top
- To ensure the fulfilment of work in accordance with the policy of quality, environmental, safety and health and the established in the internal regulation of order, hygiene and safety, to avoid accidents and to develop the work in a healthy and free Pollution
- To receive and revise the imports of components according to the docket to verify the quantity, quality and status of them and issue reports to the Department of Foreign Trade and areas involved as
- Enter import information into the Flexline system to reflect product stock by recording the quantity and its respective location in the
- Enter dispatch guides and national purchasing invoices to the Flexline system to reflect quantity, location and subsequent
- Inform opportunely of the irregularities or problems that present at the moment of the receipt of the materials or possible discoordinations between the areas
- Prepare and dispatch orders for materials required by the internal customer, recording the information in the work Order system (OT) and the areas involved as
- Perform selective and cyclic inventories according to the company's programming and
- Maintain the tax and systemic documentary control of all the entries and exits of the winery's materials to maintain a tight inventory. (Example: dispatch guides, Sales notes, proof of delivery of materials, copying of invoices, )
- To collaborate in administrative work when the situation warrants, with the purpose of contributing to the documentary alignment of the
- Perform check lits according to the procedure before operating the lift equipment, such as electric stacker, fork lift and pallet truck and own driver's license per day according to the equipment, as requested by the direct head office.
- To drive the company's vehicles on request, taking the necessary safety guards and having the driver's license per day and according to the vehicle/equipment.
- To maintain a driver's resume, avoiding infringements of the traffic law, which in case of existence, it will be evaluated by the command line according to severity, settling the continuity, temporary suspension or contract
- Maintain a good personal presentation by wearing the corporate clothing delivered for those purposes and on the occasions that
- To promote the good working environment within the work team and the organization, cultivating the values of the company
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Educational leve: Technical education medium/technical level top level/related to the position.
Additional requirements: D-Class Driver license
Knowledge excel Knowledge of components
Work experience: Experience in the position at least 2 years