The purpose of this position is to perform the component repair processes effectively, following the safety policies and technical and quality guidelines of H-E parts International Chile SpA. All this in accordance with the policy of quality, environmental and health at work and the provisions of the internal regulation of order, hygiene and safety. You must understand the importance of your management in the production process, and maintain an attitude of service and teamwork.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety-driving all activities in a safe way, using PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others to possible concerns. Security is
- Ensure the fulfilment of its work in accordance with the policy of quality, environmental, safety and health at work and the established in the internal regulation of order, hygiene and safety, to avoid accidentabilidad and to develop the work in a healthy environment and Pollution-free.
- To carry out the process of repairing components, taking care of the critical technical issues and capturing the corresponding evidence, that allows to understand clearly and accurately the state of this one, so that it allows to support the proposal Technical-economical and the provision of a quality service, with regard to the reliability and useful life of the components, according to the standards of H-E parts International Chile
- To carry out the preparation and washing of components in a safe and efficient way, with the aim of providing conditions necessary for the implementation of the disarmament and evaluation process in a safe and reliable
- To carry out the process of disarmament and evaluation of components, in a careful and precise manner, according to the standards of H-E parts International Chile SPA., in order to identify and record all deviations, that allow to support, in a consistent way, the Technical-economic
- Perform the component repair process, in a careful and precise way, safeguarding the correct use of the resources destined for this process (e.g.: cores, spare parts,
inputs, etc.) according to the standards of H-e parts International Chile SPA., in order To ensure a safe and quality repair process, consistent with the technical- economic proposal and according to the standards of H-E parts International Chile SPA.
- Prepare the component for your dispatch to customer, in a correct and safe way, according to the standards of H-E parts International Chile SPA, to assure the integrity of the people involved in the process of loading and transport, as well as of the own component, until the time of its entry into
- To protect the conditions of the installations, vehicles, machinery, equipment, tools and accessories used in the process of repairing components, to ensure their continued safe and reliable use, according to operational standards, health, Safety and environment of H-E parts International Chile
- work as a team and to collaborate with their peers, with the members of their business unit and other personnel of the organization, respecting the current legislation in the field of health, safety and environment
- To provide the appropriate disposition to the accomplishment of extraordinary tasks requested by its headquarters, ensuring to respect the current legislation in the area of health, safety and
- Collaborate in administrative work when the situation warrants, with the purpose of contributing to the documentary alignment of the
- Drive the company's vehicles on request, taking the necessary safety guards and having the driver's license per day and according to the vehicle/equipment.
- Maintain a driver's resume, avoiding infringements of the traffic law, which in case of existence will be evaluated by the command line according to severity, settling the continuity, temporary suspension or contract
- Maintain a good personal presentation by wearing the corporate clothing delivered for those purposes and on the occasions that
- To promote the good working environment within the work team and the organization, cultivating the values of the company
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Technical education medium/technical level top level/related to the position.
Additional requirements: D-Class Driver license
Management of concepts, terms and processes in the mastery of mechanics.
Steering fork crane, jib cranes, Crane Bridge and Other teams.
Knowledge Computing at User level
Notionis navigation on systems Of Manufacturer Information
Knowledge of technical terms in English about Components.
Knowledge in components eg. Final control 789 C-D, final control 793 C-D-F.
Work experience: Experience in the office at least 2 years
Experience in the field at least 3 years