The Shipper / Receiver position will be responsible for the safe and timely receiving and shipping of parts into and out of the local branch of HE Parts International – Mining Solutions Canada (Morgan Industrial Supply (MIS)).
The Shipper / Receiver is required to maintain a neat and organized working area while ensuring that proper documentation and quality of shipments.
It is the responsibility of every H-E Parts International employee to insure a safe work environment. All H-E Parts International employees share the responsibility to insure at the end of the day we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment surpasses all other responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving of goods from vendors and transfers from other H-E Parts locations.
- Opening each shipment box/crate to ensure condition and quantities match what is indicated on the packing slips.
- Proper allocation of parts into bin locations in inventory.
- Maintenance of stocking area to ensure a clean, neat, organized and properly binned warehouse area.
- Preparation of parts to ship, ensuring quantity and part match what is on the sales order / shipping documents.
- Preparing proper packing slips, shipping documents and communication to shipping companies in order to have parts delivered to our customers or other H-E Parts locations.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized shipping/receiving area as well as yard areas.
- Cross promote products & services from other H-E Parts International divisions.
- Routinely cycle count and perform annual inventory count as required by operations.
- Perform daily forklift inspections and basic forklift maintenance as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience in shipping / receiving or warehouse management is preferred.
- in Mining, Construction, and related industries is required
- Excellent communication skills, with English as a first language.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products and willingness to learn inventory management system.
- Previous experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and ERP systems is considered an asset.
- Good Drivers abstract, and current Driver’s License are required.
- Experience or certification in forklift operation preferred.
- Amazing attitude, Positive Outlook, Quick Learner and a willingness to succeed are Mandatory.