The purpose of this position is to assemble engines.
It is the responsibility of every H-E Parts International, employee to insure a safe work environment. All H-E Parts International, employees share the responsibility to insure at the end of the day we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment value surpasses all other responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
- Understands and follows company safety requirements while maintaining a clean safe work environment.
- Strive for continual improvement within all areas of responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with co-workers and management personnel.
- Perform additional duties assigned by management.
- Report any potential hazard, accident and or injuries to supervisor immediately.
- Dependable Attendance, maintain accurate job times by company software.
- Own the personal tooling necessary for job duties (instruments, wrenches, screwdrivers etc..).
- Complete knowledge of the proper operation of all tools and equipment necessary to preform job duties.
- Proper completion of the required department certifications before taking on any new task.
- Knowledge of mechanics and Basic shop mathematics,
- Ability to calculate dimensions and tolerances using indicators micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to follow company instructions and procedures
- Ability to operate equipment and systems necessary to perform job duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with fellow employees and management.
- Ability to train others, in processes and procedures as requested.
- Serve as a check point for quality on all parts. Report quality deficiencies immediately to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Community College and or Vocational Trade School.
- Ability to lift up to 50# is required.
- Must be able to pass respirator fit test and pulmonary function testing.