H-E Parts International Crushing Solutions Pty Ltd is a major supplier of crushing and equipment, spare parts and wear products, remanufactured components and consumables to the global mining, quarrying and heavy construction industries throughout Australia, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. A subsidiary of the H-E Parts International Group and part of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd, we have branches in WA, Queensland and NSW.
We are looking for a suitably qualified Supervisor to join our Service team located in Yatala QLD. The applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to safety and evidence of a solid work ethic.
To be considered for this role applicants must have Supervisor experience and able to manage job schedules and allocation of jobs for the repair of all equipment in the workshop.
Key responsibilities include: -
- In conjunction with Project Management Team manage the repair of all equipment brought into the workshop
- Manage job schedule and allocate jobs to appropriately qualified employees
- Maintain high standards of workmanship throughout the department
- Ensure that project timelines are maintained and provide regular updates to Project Management Team on any expected delays or cost overruns
- Maintain a regular maintenance and cleaning program for all equipment, machines and facilities
- Provide engineering/mechanical expertise for quotations when required
- Provide training and mentoring to all trade employees to ensure they are learning on the job
- Ensure sufficient manpower and resources are available to meet work requirements
- Conduct morning pre start meetings to cover all daily issues including; safety, job requirements, communication etc.
- Participate in work area inspections using the HEPICS audit protocol and ensure reports are completed post audit Manage and mentor the OSR team
- Conduct annual performance reviews with OSR personnel
- Maintain compliance and continually improve the way we do things
- Maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues and internal customers
Applicants must have: -
- Trade qualification – Mechanical Fitter
- Minimum 5 years specific crushing experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Supervisor in a service/manufacturing environment preferably with mineral processing equipment
- Exposure to and demonstrated understanding of the complexities of managing a mixed mode manufacturing and service business
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and environmental management
- Intermediate level of computer literacy with ability to use the following packages:
- Pronto ERP system
- Microsoft office suite (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint)
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are a rapidly growing company who can offer great working conditions and opportunities for growth.