- The purpose of this position is to provide support, development, documentation, training, and assist with implementation of Pronto Xi primarily to all sites in Western Australia, but also provide backup Australia wide.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner whilst adhering to all HEPI policies, compliance and change management structures.
- Ensure at all times that the ERP system complies with the Global ERP standard.
- Provide primary support to users at all HEPI sites in Western Australia including helpdesk support.
- Work in partnership with users to write and/or maintain user training manuals for WA based divisions. Assist with manuals for other divisions as required.
- Identify areas where users would benefit from training and carry out or arrange training in consultation with the ERP Operations Manager.
- Undertake analysis of business processes. Identify areas where efficiencies can be introduced, and work with users to implement new processes, document and train.
- Work with users to write specifications for new reports, obtain approvals, and write COGNOS reports.
- Be an integral part of the team implementing Pronto Xi at new sites.
- Conduct all changes and implementations within the framework of the compliance and change management systems.
This position has a degree of autonomy; however all changes and new work must be approved by the ERP Operations Manager, be carried out within the HEPI change management and compliance systems, and not deviate from the Global ERP standard.
- ERP Operations Manager
- Financial Controller/Shared Services Manager
- Senior Management team
- Managers and Supervisors
- Industry specialists and advisory groups
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Several years’ experience working with Pronto Xi
- COGNOS development is preferred.
- Experience in effective training, and the production of user-friendly documentation