This position is part time 20-25 hours/week
This employee greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, customers, job candidates and truck drivers. Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple departments, including ordering of parts and subcontract work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, greet and courteously respond to visitors, notifying the correct manager or employee that the visitor is in the building.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner, field and direct them appropriately.
- Manage office supplies inventory.
- Accurately execute UPS and FedEx shipping of customer’s packages as well as supporting truck shipments when needed. This includes creating packing lists in ERP system.
- Manage parts inventory for sales and shop personnel, including ordering and working closely with vendors.
- Assist shop personnel with work order data entry.
- Assist accounts payable with coding, data entry, invoices and check distribution.
- Work closely with our ERP system, in tasks such as enter inventory data sheets.
- Assist with sales order processing.
- Assist with the up keeping and updating of our website content as instructed by management.
- Managing the vacation schedule calendar.
- Assist sales/marketing and operations staff with clerical duties as required or needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A two-year Associate Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent office/admin experience.
- Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.